The Bilingualism SIG is born out of common interest among professionals who share interest in Bilingualism, Bilingual Education and related areas.
The Bilingualism SIG aims at fostering research, studies and discussions in the area of Bilingualism, which encompasses language acquisition, teaching-learning in bilingual contexts, methodology, curriculum design and contents, identity of bilingual individuals, learning difficulties in bilingual education, biliteracy, multiculturalism and other relevant topics in this field.
The Bilingualism SIG attempts to encourage professional development and the exchange of ideas about Bilingualism in Brazil so that Brazilian teachers and researchers may contribute and produce knowledge which may empower us as practitioners and theorists/theorizers.
- Selma Moura (coordinator)
- Marcello Marcelino
- Marcelo Rangel
- Fernanda Liberali
- Ana Cláudia Peters
- Helena Miascovsky
- Norma Wolffowitz-Sanchez
- Elizabete Flory
- Antonieta Megale
- Mariana Fernandes
- Viviane Klen
- Janira Trinidad.
How to take part in Bilingualism SIG:
– Subscribe to this blog and follow what’s going on
– Comment on posts with questions, suggestions, requests, etc.
– Take part in the events held by Bilingualism SIG
– Associate to Bilingualism SIG. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Come and take part in the Bilingualism SIG!